The KOSHISH team comprises of professionals from different academic backgrounds and experience. Their primary strength is the ability to relate to and analyse issues at the grassroots and give effective and sensible responses through research, writing and training inputs.
The Present Structure of KOSHISH Team is:
- Mr. Arshad Ajmal President
- Bhupendra Kumar, Advocate (vise President) He is Activist and also a senior advocate of High court, Patna
- Mr. Rupesh, Secretary
- Ms. Reena verma, An MA from Magadh University. She has been associated with the gender activities. She is presently consulting with Koshish. She has been associated in Bihar womens Network and working as lecturer in faculty of Information technology of women’s polytechnic.
- Mr. Pranav Bhartiya Graduate of Arts from Indira Gandhi National Open University. Efficient in using Computers, office management, assists in Hindi and English, Translation and editing.
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar Singh (Rural management from Patna University,) he has been associated with the Rural communicator (Soochna Mitra programme since 1990. Presently consulting with UNICEF (social mobilisation with polio eradication).
- Amit Shankar Graduate and rural management from Patna University.
- Mr. Shashibhushan, Accounts Officer A postgraduate in Commerce from Magadh University, he has an experience in the Accounts field for more than ten and a half years.
- Mr. Durgesh Kumar, Office Assistant Assists in office maintenance. Also assists with Hindi word processing.
- Mr. Chandrashakhar Prasad, chartered accountant and Consultant.
- Mr. Prasad has been associated with the organisation since its inception and handled all financial matters. He is consultant and chartered accountant for accounts and finance.